WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Friday, April 1, 2011

CRAFT BY ROWENA # 50

Hello Ladies !!!!
This is Rowena's Sketch for this week
Click HERE to see her Layouts.
I love all them.


This is my Lo, is a April page
from my 2011 Calendar.





RECIPE
*12x12 Recollection Pattern Paper.
*12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
*Easter 2010 Cartridge
*Martha Stewart Punch
*Fiskar Flower Punch
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
*Distress Ink - Vintage

Thanks for stopping by
and be my Follower :-)
Happy Carfting !!!!!
*Patty*


If you would like place an order
please send me an e-mail

No comments: