WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CUPCAKE CRAFT

Hello my crafty friends !!!
This week over at CUPCAKE CRAFT the theme is:
***Boys and Their Toys ***

 I made this picture frame for my Little Boy.
He is Go Kart Racer , and this weekend is the
Presentation for  the championship and his got the 3rd. Place in Junior 1 in Edmnton  city ans Cagary as well.
He is my Champion.


RECIPE
*8x8 Unfinished Wood Frame
*White and Grey Acrilyc Paint
*Cars Cartridge
*Recollection Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by
and be my Follower :-)
Happy Carfting !!!!!
*Patty*


If you would like place an order
please send me an e-mail



3 comments:

Leanne said...

What a fabulous card - my son would love it!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Patty, what a gorgeous frame. Love the cute image and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi Patty! Oh I just love this interpretation of my challenge... what a fab idea to have the circuit going around the card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)