WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Monday, October 11, 2010

TREAT BAGS

I made these Treat Bags for my son's classmate and his teachers.
This is my entry for :
*THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT  - Halloween Treat Holders
*CUPCAKE CRAFT - Scary Criatures





RECIPE
*12x12 Bazzill paper
*12x12 Imaginisce paper
*Cuttlebug Embossing Folders:
-Tinny Bubbles
-Swiss Dots
*Ribbon :
-Black , Green , Orange.

Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Please sign up to my follower
Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty

If you would like to place an order please go to
or send me an e-mail


6 comments:

GiuliaG. said...

Gosh, I love your project. Great details...great job! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, TOO CUTE!!!! Still haven't broken out Mini Monsters. Shame on me! I love this. Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

Helen said...

Spooktacular!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

flowerdisco said...

what a beautiful project! Good Luck and Thanks for joining us for the challenge.

Donna said...

Sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Debbie said...

thanks Patty these are so cute and thank you so much for grabbing my button, love your blog..
Debbie:)http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/