WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Friday, October 15, 2010

ABC CHALLENGE - "F"

Hello Everyone !!!
This week over at ABC CHALLENGE the theme is "FLOWERS"



 RECIPE
*8x8 Unfinished Wood Frame
*Light Pink Acrylic Craft Paint
*New Arrival Cartridge
*Brown Ribbon
*Prima Flower
*Recollections Flowers
*I-top

Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Please sign up to my follower
Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty

If you would like to place an order please go to
or send me an e-mail

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers.Thanks for playing along with the ABC F is for flowers challenge.

Michele said...

Hi!! So I've come across your bloga few times and am now a follower. Love your wooden frames you always do. May I ask what adhesive you use to stick the paper to the frame?? And how do you attach the ribon on the back for hanging. I'm thinking a staple gun would work?? But would love to know what you do. Thank YOU!! You can go to my blog or get me at
fishquad at comcast dot net

Thanks!!!!