WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Friday, October 15, 2010

CUTE CARD THURSDAY #134

Good Morning Everyone !!!!
Today is Friday , Yeah !!!! and this is my Craft Day.

This week over at CUTE CARDS THURSDAY challenge the teme is" What's Buggin' You". You ca do cards/projects that include a bug, insect, butterfly, Bee...you get the idea. It doesn't have to be the main feature, it can be on the papers....whatever you like.
I made this picture frame for my friend's Baby Girl , her name is
Mariana.


RECIPE
*8x8 Unfinished wood frame
*Light Green Acrylic Craft Paint
*12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
*New Arrival Cartridge
*Acents Essentials Cartridge.
*EK Flower Punch
-Large and Small
*Cuttelbug Embossing Folders.
-Sweet Dots
- D'vine Swirl.
-I-Top.

Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Please sign up to my follower
Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty

If you would like to place an order please go to
or send me an e-mail

No comments: