WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Friday, October 8, 2010

THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT CHALLENGE

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE OVER AT THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT :

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness therefore we decided to take inspiration from the (COLOR PINK) and the theme (STRENGTH,LOVE HOPE,FAITH) of the month.




RECIPE
*12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
*12x12 K&Company Paper
*Easter Solution Cartridge
*Ribbon Ligth Purple
*Cuttlebug Embossing folders:
- Flower Border
-Birds and Swirls
*Fiskar Punch - Apron Lace

Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Please sign up to my follower
Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty

If you would like to place an order please go to
or send me an e-mail

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Lovely card! I love your embossing. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!