WELCOME

Hi Everyone !!!

Yes , It's Me , "PATTY" from DreamCards By Patty.

This is my new page where I want to share with you all my Challenges , I love them !!!!!

You can visit as well my shop page
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/


Thank You !!!!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

SCRAPPY JAK

Hi Facebook Friends !!!!!
 I made this TAG for SCRAPPY JAK's facebook page.
The theme for this week is SNOWMAN.
I hope you like it , if you enjoy my post , please sign up to my follower :-)


SNOWMAN TAG



RECIPE
*12x12 Best Creations
*12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
*Winter Frolic Cartridge
*Ribbon - 1/4" Offray:
-Green , Red , Light Blue.
*Stickles :
-Green, Orange , Baby Blue.
*Stamps:
-Flaky Friends from Stampin'Up.
- Peachy Keen basic Paper Doll Faces.

Thanks For Stopping By!!!
Please sign up to my follower
Happy Crafting!!!!
Patty

If you would like to place an order please go to
or send me an e-mail






2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW!!! I LOVE IT AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH SCRAPPY JAK!!! ( YOUR BLOG PAGE IS FABULOUS!!!
msperry1008@yahoo.com

lovemypaper said...

Very cute tag! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog. You have such a wonderful blog.